Customers often wonder what they need to do to prepare for Bill to come out to their home or office and measure the space for a countertop/shower quote. There's no need to worry! Here's everything you need to know about getting your space measured.
1. If you don't schedule the appointment with us during your showroom visit, we will contact you to schedule an appointment for your countertop/shower measurement to take place in your home or office.
2. If your remodel includes new cabinets, they must be installed and level prior to measurement and/or templating.
3. You or someone you have entrusted must be present while the countertops/shower are being measured. This is to insure that the location of the sinks, faucet holes, and other pertinent information is correctly relayed to us. This will insure that fabrication and installation of your new countertops/shower are done in a precise and efficient manner.
4. Remove all items sitting on top of the countertops that are being replaced prior to the measurement appointment.
5. If at the time of your measure appointment you request any changes to your previous selections and original contract, we will contact you to verify changes. Please keep in mind that any changes may affect your final price and could delay production and installation.
Ready to get started with a quote or measurement? Use our "Request A Quote" form on this website or call us at 706-828-7544. You can also stop by in person and visit our beautiful new showroom at 2014 Westside Court in Augusta, just off Riverwatch Parkway between I-20 and Stevens Creek Road.